Die Mutter dieses Forums.
Antworten
MDN91
schaut sich noch um
schaut sich noch um

Frame paint color!

Beitrag von MDN91 »

Hi guys!

I've managed to find the colorcode "Suzuki 24K Light Charcoal Metallic" - however, I can't find it in a rattlecan here in Denmark :roll:

Have anyone found a suiteble substitute? Maybe a "standard" rattlecan or a car color, that matches it :?:
takoda
Spezialist
Spezialist
Re: Frame paint color!

Beitrag von takoda »

If you're willing to pay some additional shipping costs, try tristarcolor.com! They have a wide range of spraycans etc. in original colors. 24K is named "Hayabusa Grey Metallic" there, but it's not uncommon for a color to be known by several names... For example I ordered Y98 Pearl Green from there and it's perfectly identical with the Y98 Candy Forest Green I expected.
...still out here in the wind and rain ~ I look a little older but I feel no pain...
1998 XF650 ~ 2004 GS500F ~ 1994 GS500E ... 4 life!!!
.::Snailie, die Schrauberschnecke::.
MDN91
schaut sich noch um
schaut sich noch um

Re: Frame paint color!

Beitrag von MDN91 »

takoda hat geschrieben: 14. Okt 2022, 21:15 If you're willing to pay some additional shipping costs, try tristarcolor.com! They have a wide range of spraycans etc. in original colors. 24K is named "Hayabusa Grey Metallic" there, but it's not uncommon for a color to be known by several names... For example I ordered Y98 Pearl Green from there and it's perfectly identical with the Y98 Candy Forest Green I expected.
Thanks for the input! However, I decided today, to go with sandblasting and powdercoating. I'm not sure on color, might just go black :)
Antworten