Hier hast Du die Möglichkeit Dich und Deine XF vorzustellen
Antworten
Philou
schaut sich noch um
schaut sich noch um

Neu 650 xf Frankreichs

Beitrag von Philou »

Hello
First of all, I apologize for not speaking German at all, so I will give my information in English because I can check that the translation is accurate. A lot of times the automatic translators write anything down.
If that is going to be a problem, so be it.

I bought a freewind in 1998 with 32000 km to go up to take care of this winter.
I would like to do something like I saw on your forum
http://www.xf650.de/forum3/viewtopic.ph ... b78a040801
But a little less typified enduro
Your forum is very impressive, those of France are more basic and the answers are not really very technical.
I had had BMW r1100r, Aprilia caponord, Yamaha 900 tdm, motorcycle guzzi breva 1100, for these motorcycles there are in France the forums with a lot of documentation.
But Freewind did not have a lot of success in France.
I stopped making the reassembly of the cylinder head, with change of the joints of tail of valves, made a new seat valves contact , but now I have a problem.
I want to assembly carburetors but I cannot connect it in the carburator clamps and in the air filter clamps, It must exist a way to proceed easily (Nevertheless it is not the first motorcycle which I go back up). I try to fix the air cleaner box with the screw and i try when he is free but I cannot connect anyway. Grease and oil don’t do more.
Thank you for your advice
AoS
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Neu 650 xf Frankreichs

Beitrag von AoS »

The carbs have a really tight fit, that's why they're so hard to connect to the engine. Grease is a good start, but I'd rather use peroleum jelly. Oil or certain greases are often bad for rubber products, even those which are fuel resistant.

The other factor might be temperature. Try to warm the rubber connectors with a hair dryer or a hot air gun (on low setting) to soften them up. Don't overheat, just warm.

If I remember correctly the process was easiest if you first push the carbs into the engine connectors and then do the air-box side second.
Schönste Freewind der Welt:
http://www.lucasmatic.de
Philou
schaut sich noch um
schaut sich noch um

Beitrag von Philou »

thank you
I will try this week and tell you in return.
Philou
schaut sich noch um
schaut sich noch um

Beitrag von Philou »

Je suis arrivé à mettre ce carburateur mais je ne suis pas content de la procédure
Filtre à air dévissé, tous les colliers desserrés, toutes durites du boitier de filtre à air enlevées pour avoir un petit peu de jeu.
J’ai finalement mis en premier le carburateur dans les pipes du cylindre. L angle du carburateur influence beaucoup la mise place de la suite. Rapprocher le boitier pour connecter les pipes de la boîte à air. Faire levier sur le carburateur pour le faire rentrer dans la boîte à air.
Il est vrai que si on chauffe les caoutchoucs c est un peu plus facile
Au bout de nombreuses tentatives en bloquant les colliers à chaque fois que je gagnais 2 mm et en recommençant de l autre côté j’ai fini par les faire rentrer mais ce n’est pas normal.
On dirait que ma boîte filtre à air est en arrière de 1 cm de trop et n a pratiquement aucun jeu
Enfin c’est résolu merci de vos conseils

Ich muss diesen Vergaser einsetzen, aber ich bin mit dem Eingriff nicht zufrieden
Abgeschraubter Luftfilter, alle gelockerten Manschetten, alle Luftfiltergehäuseschläuche für ein wenig Spiel entfernt.
Schließlich habe ich den Vergaser zuerst in die Zylinderrohre gesteckt. Der Winkel des Vergasers hat großen Einfluss auf die Platzierung der Suite. Bringen Sie das Gehäuse näher, um die Rohre der Airbox zu verbinden. Heben Sie den Vergaser an, um ihn in die Luftkammer zu bringen.
Es ist wahr, wenn wir die Gummis erwärmen, ist es etwas einfacher
Nach vielen Versuchen, die Halsbänder jedes Mal zu blockieren, wenn ich 2 mm zugenommen hatte, und auf der anderen Seite neu zu beginnen, endete ich wieder, aber es ist nicht normal.
Sieht aus, als wäre meine Luftfilterbox 1 cm zu weit hinten und hat praktisch kein Spiel
Zum Schluss ist es gelöst danke für Ihren Rat
Antworten